Exciting plans are afoot...Classes!


We are very lucky here in New Zealand to be able to move around and live our lives mostly normally compared to most of the other countries in the world.

Because of the early and strict lockdown we had there is currently no active community transfer of Covid 19 here.  The cases we have are in managed quarantine at our borders of New Zealanders returning home.  

Most of my classes for 2020 have been cancelled. Due to the lack of classes being held around I have decided to offer classes in my home town, Mosgiel just outside Dunedin.

I have booked rooms for the weekend of the 10th October and will be offering one of my Blackwork pieces to be taught at this time.  I am excited to be able to  offer you the opportunity to join me to stitch Blackwork I.

                                          Blackwork I Class scheduled for 10/11 October 2020

The class cost will include catering with morning & afternoon teas and lunch provided.  It is a two day class.  There are limited numbers.  The cost is worked out as the class cost for the weekend plus the kit cost.  

If you are not local I am happy to help with recommending accommodation close by.


I am planning on offering other classes in the future if there is interest.

Keep an eye out for a classes tab on my Blog which will show the different classes available.

I enjoy all sorts of stitching so I offer a variety of different types of classes including - Blackwork, Goldwork, Stumpwork, Canvas work.  I am constantly working on new pieces as well so they will be popping up from time to time.

Or, if you have a group of friends who would like to stitch one of my designs, please contact me.  I am happy to travel to you, or organise a class of your choosing in Mosgiel with dates that suit you.

Stay healthy & stitch well xx



Comments