Hello and Welcome...

















Hi, thanks for joining me here at my new blog.  

My name is Sue and I am passionate about all things Stitched.  

I love to create with stitch and this is the place that I will share what I am up to with you as well as keep a record for myself of my adventures in stitch.  

I am predominantly a hand embroiderer, but also dabble in quilting, sewing and anything else that takes my fancy. 

Recently I have started to design and teach my own pieces which I love doing.  

I live in Mosgiel, New Zealand, which is in the South Island. 

I have a lovely supportive husband, a gorgeous noisy son and an aloof cat that I live with. 

You are welcome to join me on my Embroidery adventures. 

I am eclectic in what I stitch and I love to try anything and everything!  I have a massive backlog of projects I want to stitch from other designers as well as a pile of personal designs that I am trying to pull out of my head and get down in thread.   I keep finding new techniques and types of embroidery I would like to try!

Hopefully here I can record some of what I have skipping around in my head...

Comments